Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Let me begin to say that there is no way I would have picked this as a Napa Valley Cab on a blind in a million years. My guess would have been Australian Cab. Why? Lots of cooked fruit of plums, cherry, raisins, mint & blueberry pie. Dark ruby colour with medium+ intensity. The taste is dry with medium+ tannins & acid, full body with medium length. The taste is similar to the nose with addition to dark chocolate. This was a disappointment as a Napa Cab, but as a wine it was fine.
Tasted 10 Sept 11.
Score: 8.5/10 Value: 9/10, Total: 17.5/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia