Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
This inky purple Carmenere delivers up aromas of black berry, vanilla, sweet baking spice, and a bit of chocolate. These flavours continue on the palate with the black fruit dominating. This wine is quite luscious in the mouth with medium tannins and nice refreshing acidity and a reasonably long finish. While not a stunner, it's a pleasant wine, particularly for the price. Tasted April 2012.
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Carmenere Gran Reserva 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Concha Y Toro Winemaker's Lot 148 Carmenère 2007, Chile
- Emiliana Novas Carménère / Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Viña Tarapacá Gran Reserva Carmenère 2013, Maipo Valley
- Miguel Torres Cordillera De Los Andes Special Reserva Carmenère 2009, Curicó Valley