Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Nose is closed at first - but after about a half hour or so...(lost count) it opens up nicely - berries and cedar and alcohol.
Palate is med to full, and really structured, the tannis are strong enough to rip your mouth right off!
Classic cab flavours of dark berries, cassis and wood.
Finish is smooth but strong. I would say this is a pretty serious wine. No messing around.
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- St Francis Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California