Community Reviews (2)
This is a general list wine at the LCO, meaning that rather than found in the "Vintages" section of the store, it is found in the Australian wine isle and should be available year round.
As expected this is a big, fruit forward Australian red wine. Juicy, ripe cherry notes backed by hints of vanilla. Moderate tannins and finish.
A nice BBQ wine ... throw on some angus burgers and enjoy!
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia