Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Big, bold and complex. With so much going on in the glass there really is something for everyone.
Black currants, cherry, herbs, and cassis notes on the nose and palate. Vanilla and roasted coffee beans add additional complexity to the taste. Well balanced and integrated tannins offer a velvety smooth finish.
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia