Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Big, bold and complex. With so much going on in the glass there really is something for everyone.
Black currants, cherry, herbs, and cassis notes on the nose and palate. Vanilla and roasted coffee beans add additional complexity to the taste. Well balanced and integrated tannins offer a velvety smooth finish.
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Innisfree Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California