Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
Tasted Sept 2012. Straightforward Ripasso with strong raisin on the nose and palate, with a hint of cured wood. The alcohol didn't come off as strong as I expected it too. All around reasonable wine.
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto
- Giuseppe Campagnola Ripasso Della Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2014, Veneto