Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (5)
Great Shiraz for those of us that have a sweet tooth and love wines from the McLaren Vale region. A very safe bet to bring to a party. Tasted March 2012.
Tasted from the 375ml, this is a wine that embodies what I dislike about Aussie wines (at least, those from the warmer growing region). Super ripe, almost pruney with confected flavours (like raspberry jam) and obvious wood tannin. Beyond a bit of pepper, one would never guess that this is syrah/shiraz as it is nearly devoid of any varietal character. For fans of the style.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia