Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
LCBO New World Wine- Australia 4/8
This is a very good, but not great shiraz-grenache. It has ripe berry and lots of fruit. Juicy and slightly peppery.
Not great value for what I would be looking for- I prefer something less fruity
would not purchase.
-great for a shiraz lover that likes shiraz for the berry and fruity qualities.
- Schild Estate Gms Grenache/Mourvèdre/Shiraz 2012, South Australia
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2012, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2012, South Australia
- The Contradiction Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2010, South Australia
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia