D'arenberg D'arry's Original Shiraz Grenache 2008 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Another excellent vintage of this classic McLaren Vale shiraz grenache blend which, as usual, offers exceptional...
Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
LCBO New World Wine- Australia 4/8
This is a very good, but not great shiraz-grenache. It has ripe berry and lots of fruit. Juicy and slightly peppery.
Not great value for what I would be looking for- I prefer something less fruity
would not purchase.
-great for a shiraz lover that likes shiraz for the berry and fruity qualities.
- Tessellae Carignan Old Vines Côtes Du Roussillon 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Schild Estate Gms Grenache/Mourvèdre/Shiraz 2012, South Australia
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2012, South Australia
- The Contradiction Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2010, South Australia