Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
LCBO New World Wine- Australia 4/8
This is a very good, but not great shiraz-grenache. It has ripe berry and lots of fruit. Juicy and slightly peppery.
Not great value for what I would be looking for- I prefer something less fruity
would not purchase.
-great for a shiraz lover that likes shiraz for the berry and fruity qualities.
- Château Pech Redon L'épervier 2010, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Schild Estate Old Bush Vine Grenache/Mourvèdre/Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- D'arenberg The Stump Jump Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2011, South Australia
- Wolf Blass Red Label Shiraz Grenache 2012, Australia
- Wolf Blass Yellow Label Ltd. Edition Shiraz Grenache Mourvedre 2012, South Australia