Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
LCBO New World Wine- Australia 4/8
This is a very good, but not great shiraz-grenache. It has ripe berry and lots of fruit. Juicy and slightly peppery.
Not great value for what I would be looking for- I prefer something less fruity
would not purchase.
-great for a shiraz lover that likes shiraz for the berry and fruity qualities.
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Schild Estate Gms Grenache/Mourvèdre/Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2013, South Australia