D'arenberg D'arry's Original Shiraz Grenache 2008, Mclaren Vale, South Australia
Another excellent vintage of this classic McLaren Vale shiraz grenache blend which, as usual, offers exceptional...
Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
LCBO New World Wine- Australia 4/8
This is a very good, but not great shiraz-grenache. It has ripe berry and lots of fruit. Juicy and slightly peppery.
Not great value for what I would be looking for- I prefer something less fruity
would not purchase.
-great for a shiraz lover that likes shiraz for the berry and fruity qualities.
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2013, South Australia
- Claymore You'll Never Walk Alone Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2013, South Australia
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia