Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Great wine -- really smooth and drinkable. Surprisingly balanced and subtle for a cabernet.
An elegant wine, ready to drink or short term cellar with great flavour and texture that over delivers at this sale price. The nose is sophisticated with dark fruits, cedar, currants, soft leather and dried herbs. Medium to full body, with every element of this wine in harmony, ripe fruit but not jammy, balanced acidity and noticeable, but well integrated tannins. This Cabernet Sauvignon finish is long savoury and complex. Great wine making at play here, lovely wine.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Jim Barry The Cover Drive Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- Carmen Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, Maipo Valley
- Zonte's Footstep Avalon Tree Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, California