Villa Mt. Eden Grand Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2006 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
This has very good substance and cabernet character for the price - better than some California heavyweights at two...
Here's an understated but lovely wine from Villa Mt. Eden. It's intriguing, floral, with above average complexity,...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
Delightful, tastes of smokey berry with warm floral compote.
ate $24,95, not a wine that I would purchase weekly, but, it is on my go to list for sure
An elegant wine, ready to drink or short term cellar with great flavour and texture that over delivers at this sale price. The nose is sophisticated with dark fruits, cedar, currants, soft leather and dried herbs. Medium to full body, with every element of this wine in harmony, ripe fruit but not jammy, balanced acidity and noticeable, but well integrated tannins. This Cabernet Sauvignon finish is long savoury and complex. Great wine making at play here, lovely wine.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
Great wine -- really smooth and drinkable. Surprisingly balanced and subtle for a cabernet.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Ringbolt Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Western Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, California