Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Medium straw colour with low intense nose.
Positives: Very easy drinking and good minerality that one would expect from a 1er Cru Chablis that is further enhanced by honeysuckle, lemon, mandarin, stone fruit, granny apple & pink grapefruit. Medium minus body with good acidity & medium+ length.
Interesting Point: This wine won silver at the 2010 Concours Vignerons Independants. I was able to pick this wine up for $22.40 which would make it a best buy.
Drink now on its own or pair it with Blue Point oysters.
Tasted: 25 May 12
Score: 9+/10, Value: 9/10, Total: 18.5/20.
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 4.5
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
- Domaine Laroche Vieilles Vignes Les Vaillons Chablis 1er Cru 2014, Burgundy
- Domaine Hamelin Chablis Beauroy Premier Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Domaine Jean Collet & Fils Montmains Chablis 1er Cru 2014, Burgundy
- La Chablisienne Chablis Les Vénérables Vieilles Vignes 2014, Burgundy
- Alain Geoffroy Beauroy Chablis Premier Cru 2014, Burgundy