Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
Like William’s smile, the title of this wine is a mouthful. But thankfully like Kate walking down the aisle: this wine is light bodied, classy, sweet, and flashes a bit of laciness. Riesling is a perfect match for a patio lunch on Mothers Day. Skip the party sandwiches and serve this with red snapper with creamy dill sauce.
Visit my website www.getyourwineon.ca
Very nice citrus, slightly floral nose. Crisp acidity and light sweetness on the palate. Subtle flavours of peach, a bit of cider. Light, appetizing and refreshing.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
A combination of lemon, peaches, apricots and honey on the nose. Light on the palate with a pronounced sweetness but not intrusive; deliciously similar to Moscato D'asti with less fizz. Pour me a second glass please but don't over chill it. (Northof9finewine, May 2011)
Visit my website www.tylerphilp.com/
- Vollenweider Kröver Steffensberg Riesling Spätlese 2009, Mosel
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario
- Bollig Lehnert Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Riesling Spätlese 2011, Mosel
- 13th Street June's Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario
- Studert Prüm Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel