Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (5)
I liked the fruity, lighter taste of this wine. It had a burnt sugar smell as well. It was dry, but not putting for me!
Rubber on the nose plus a smell that reminded me of a burning pine and hickory forest. Full body, decent fruit, some tannin. Might make an interesting bbq wine.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia
- K W V Cathedral Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, South Africa
- Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Chile
- Torres Santa Digna Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Central Valley