Community Reviews (1)
Brilliant inky black. Lifted and complex, showing aromas of black fruits, dried herbs, cola, earth, coffee beans, chocolate and charcoal.
Excellent concentration and complexity, voluminous and weighty on first entry, the fruit characters are juicy and balanced by dense and ripe black fruits underpinned by subtle, high quality French oak. The back palate integrates seamlessly, is long and even, finishing dry and soft in the mouth. The wine is drinking beautifully from release and will age well in the medium term, 7-9 years in good cellaring conditions.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005, Mendoza
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia