Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
LCBO New World Wine -Australia 6/8
My tasting notes resolved at "Magic"
Definite buy- pricier than I would like to spend for a shiraz- aussie shiraz' on the cheap side are just so basically good so it's rare to find something at 30$ that I don't mind spending the extra $$ on for the experience.
This wine truly does have impeccable balance- extra dry with definite tobacco.
Definite buy for a nice dinner with red meat.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- The Lane Vineyard Block 14 Basket Press Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia