Community Reviews (1)
Beautifully structured and elegant, rather than overpowering, the 2007 Barossa Thoroughbred Cabernet Sauvignon has blackcurrant and plum characters, fine tannins and a soft finish. The wine drinks extremely well now, but will reward patience if cellared over several years.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley