Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
This is a lovely wine -- for all the reasons Sara and David note. If you haven't tried a Carmenere (most of our friends by only Cabs from Chile), this would be an excellent place to start.
88?-May 2011-lots of fruits here. Blue berry, cassis, spices and hint of mint.well balanced. Medium-body. Day-to-day ready to drink wine. Medium finish. A very good value. Goes well with chicken thighs and smoked paprika.
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Carmenere Gran Reserva 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Concha Y Toro Winemaker's Lot 148 Carmenère 2007, Chile
- Emiliana Novas Carménère / Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Viña Tarapacá Gran Reserva Carmenère 2013, Maipo Valley
- Miguel Torres Cordillera De Los Andes Special Reserva Carmenère 2009, Curicó Valley