Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
Found this one a bit died. Elegance? Yes. However, tannins a a bit too drying. Does not meet the expectation of Moray St. Denis. Still, fine price on LCBO sale.
Quite pale brick red, showing its age at this point. Nose is subdued but nice strawberry scents with just a suggestion of forrest floor. Med bodied, juicy with ripe tannins and nice seam of acidity. Clean, mordern winemaking, but certainly from a modest vintage. Lacks depth.
Similar Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Dutton Estate Karmen Isabella Dutton Ranch Pinot Noir 2011, California
- Norman Hardie County Unfiltered Pinot Noir 2013, Ontario
- Domaine Michel Juillot Mercurey Les Champs Martin 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy
- Greywacke Pinot Noir 2011, Marlborough