Domaine Taupenot Merme Bel Air Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru 2007 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Classy, complex, archetypical Gevrey here from Taupenot-Merme, with plenty of savoury, earthy, mineral and dark fruit...
There is a whiff of sulphur here that will fade in time. But everything else is gangbusters and profound. The nose is...
Typically meaty nose with sweaty spice, musk and savoury dried herbs. Palate is follows suit with smoked meat, sour...
Critic Reviews (3)
Similar Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy
- J. Christopher Bella Vida Vineyard Pinot Noir 2011, Oregon
- Roux Père & Fils Vougeot Les Petits Vougeots 1er Cru 2010, Burgundy
- Dutton Estate Karmen Isabella Dutton Ranch Pinot Noir 2011, California
- Domaine D'ardhuy Aloxe Corton Les Chaillots 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy