Kangarilla Road Charlie's Blend Shiraz Cabernet 2008 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Nose of ripe plum, grenadine, beetroot and a touch of fresh earth. Palate shows mint chocolate, nutmeg and rich plum....
This is excellent value for a vibrant fruity red. Expect bright berry fruit aromas with pine and menthol notes plus...
This dark red has a lifted sweet nose of stewed dark cherry, prunes, black licorice, cola and fresh dug greens. It’s...
Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (4)
What makes this Aussie red so intriguing is not only the great price, but also its sense of balance. There is significantly more in the glass than a simple palate-coating dose of fruit and oak. Expect a combination of bright red fruit and earth on nose with tastes of chocolate covered cherries and spice plus just a touch of heat on the finish. Another wine to side with ribs or burgers hot off the grill. Tasted Aug 2012.
Visit my website www.tylerphilp.com/
- Heartland Spice Trader Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Creekside Estate Cabernet Shiraz 2012, Ontario
- Boschendal The Pavillion Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Stellenbosch
- Kangarilla Road Charlie's Blend Shiraz Cabernet 2011, Australia
- Mallee Rock Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, South Australia