Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (4)
juicy and smooth...what's not to like at this price?
Visit my website www.niagarawinevideos.com
What makes this Aussie red so intriguing is not only the great price, but also its sense of balance. There is significantly more in the glass than a simple palate-coating dose of fruit and oak. Expect a combination of bright red fruit and earth on nose with tastes of chocolate covered cherries and spice plus just a touch of heat on the finish. Another wine to side with ribs or burgers hot off the grill. Tasted Aug 2012.
Visit my website www.tylerphilp.com/
- Jacob's Creek Classic Shiraz Cabernet 2012, Australia
- Finca Flichman Expresiones Reserve Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon 2011, Mendoza
- Hardys Stamp Of Australia Shiraz Cabernet 2013, Australia
- Boschendal The Pavillion Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Stellenbosch
- Girls' Night Out Cabernet Shiraz 2012, Ontario