Twenty Twenty Seven Cellars Featherstone Vineyard Riesling 2009 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Kevin Panagapka is delivering on the early promise of great rieslings, in his third vintage now. The Featherstone...
Twenty Twenty Seven is a virtual winey by Kevin Panagapka, who rents space at Featherstone and purchases 30 year-old...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
Kevin knows what he is doing with Riesling, and they are only gonna get better. Grapefruit, petrol, blossom, and some green apple on the nose. Explosion of sour citrus, petrol on the mid palate, kumquat on the finish. The wine really opens up to with grapefruit and apple. There is a bit of roundness to balance the mouthfeel, coming from natural residual sugar. Definitely a showpiece for Niagara's top Rieslings. Have with freshwater fish or Thai green curry w/prawns or pork. Tasted March '11
nice, but lemonny to the edge of sour. I might leave this for a year. August 2012. It was interesting, but I did not buy a second.
- Max Ferd. Richter Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Kabinett 2013, Mosel
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Reinhold Haart To Heart Piesport Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Markus Molitor Haus Klosterberg Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Studert Prüm Graacher Himmelreich Spätlese Riesling 2009, Mosel