Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
This is a great example of Niagara Cab Merlot that has depth and value. For the price this is huge. A wine that could use some aging, and decanting at the least. Spice and red fruit on the nose, not green like a lot of under ripe 08's. Well balanced with soft oak, tart cherry and lengthy fruit finish. A wine that evolves as it opens. Great food wine, grilled steak, roast or stews will match the structured tannin and acid.
- Paul Mas Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2010, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Wayne Gretzky Estates No. 99 Cabernet Merlot 2008, Ontario
- Villa Maria Private Bin Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon 2011, Hawkes Bay
- Maculan Brentino Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon 2009, Veneto
- La Montecchia Ca'emo Colli Euganei Rosso 2009, Veneto