Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (9)
Nice rich Cab/Sauv nose, berries, wood-smoke, cassis, vanilla. I tasted a hint of mint which was nice. the tannins and structure are evident. It is balanced and complex not sweet or jammy. Really nice.
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
Typical Cali crowd pleaser. Totally new world, very fruit forward but not at all over-ripe or over-extracted as many so often are. Rich, full bodied fruit flavours, well balanced alcohol, acidity, and tannin. Not particularly complex or even that interesting really, but it is a well made above average bottle of wine that will likely be enjoyed by everyone at the table. Drink it while it's still a bit young an vigorous.
You may find a better value in a Mission Hill Reserve, I'd be curious to taste them together, I think this might be a bit better.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
New World LCBO 7/8
- i like the flavour a lot, not the tanning- would need aging or a lot of breathing
-aroma very nice when breathes
-i woudl let it sit for awhile
definite, toasty oak, coffee, vanilla and spice notes
-not particularly good value.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia