Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (6)
The Kiwis have perfected this grape. Be sure this is cold when you serve it or Dad won’t think its sweet enough. This goes perfect with a well-salted asparagus side dish, those hideous purple napkins Mom pulls out, and a game of Catch Phrase.
Visit my website www.getyourwineon.ca/
Mar '11. Pale straw in the glass. Lemon-grass, honeyew, savoury, usual S.Blanc nose. Lime, grapefruit, even mild artichoke in the mouth. The usual big acidity from Oyster Bay, but more of a tart to drying finish. I have found previous vintages to show better with more of the gooseberry or fruit.
California Rolls, Linguine with lemon and clams, rice crackers with dill goats cheese. The price has really come down in years, I remember paying $22 for it.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough