Community Reviews (1)
This wine opened up with ripe dark fruits (blueberry, blackberry and plums), violet, eucalyptus and cedar. The palate is medium to full body with rich fruits flavours, pepper and savoury notes balance acidity and grainy tannins. The finish is long and peppery. This Shiraz has loads of fruit but it's never goes into the jammy territory as acidity and tannins hold this wine together, bringing complexity and structure to this delicious Shiraz.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
- D'arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz 2012, South Australia
- Two Hands Bella's Garden Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- John Glaetzer John's Blend Margarete's No. 13 Shiraz 2012, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 138 Shiraz/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- M. Chapoutier Domaine Tournon Lady's Lane Shiraz 2010, Victoria