Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
An excellent Amarone red wine from Italy.
Full-bodied, aromatic, ripe, raisiny, very little acid with hints of licorice, prune, fig and oak. Goes really well with stew, game, cheese and grilled meat. Long on the finish, and smooth. I highly recommend it if you are serving rich food.
It really is an elegant red wine. I would buy it over and over again. Lovely wine.
A classic version of Amarone with aromas of prune, fig, dates, dried raisins, stewed fruits, chocolate and leather. This full body mouthfeel of 15.5% alcohol has rich and sweet texture, low acidity and well integrated tannins. Great length and velvet on the finish. Loved it
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
- Latium Campo Leòn Amarone Della Valpolicella 2010, Veneto
- Luciano Arduini Amarone Di Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Monte Del Frá Lena Di Mezzo Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Michele Castellani Cinque Stelle Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Masi Costasera Amarone Classico 2011, Veneto