Grant Burge The Holy Trinity Grenache/Shriaz/Mourvèdre 2005 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
First created in 1995, Holy Trinity was among the first GSM blends (grenache, shiraz, mourvedre), inspired by a...
Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (6)
Smokey, sweet, bright berries. Full bodied but not as dense and extracted as some aussie wines are prone (which is a good thing if you ask me). A quality wine. Well balanced tannins, good finish.
A bit overpriced really, but this Rhone-style Aussie won't disappoint anyone at the table.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
A nicely blended red wine from Australia, with grenache, shiraz and mourvedre. Smokey, with taste of herb and berries, and has a hint of rooty taste. I like it less than an unblended grenache or unblended shiraz.
- Tessellae Carignan Old Vines Côtes Du Roussillon 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Schild Estate Gms Grenache/Mourvèdre/Shiraz 2012, South Australia
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2012, South Australia
- The Contradiction Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2010, South Australia
- Claymore You'll Never Walk Alone Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2013, South Australia