Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (6)
A nicely blended red wine from Australia, with grenache, shiraz and mourvedre. Smokey, with taste of herb and berries, and has a hint of rooty taste. I like it less than an unblended grenache or unblended shiraz.
Smokey, sweet, bright berries. Full bodied but not as dense and extracted as some aussie wines are prone (which is a good thing if you ask me). A quality wine. Well balanced tannins, good finish.
A bit overpriced really, but this Rhone-style Aussie won't disappoint anyone at the table.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
- Tessellae Carignan Old Vines Côtes Du Roussillon 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Schild Estate Gms Grenache/Mourvèdre/Shiraz 2012, South Australia
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2012, South Australia
- The Contradiction Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2010, South Australia
- Claymore You'll Never Walk Alone Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2013, South Australia