Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (6)
A nicely blended red wine from Australia, with grenache, shiraz and mourvedre. Smokey, with taste of herb and berries, and has a hint of rooty taste. I like it less than an unblended grenache or unblended shiraz.
Smokey, sweet, bright berries. Full bodied but not as dense and extracted as some aussie wines are prone (which is a good thing if you ask me). A quality wine. Well balanced tannins, good finish.
A bit overpriced really, but this Rhone-style Aussie won't disappoint anyone at the table.
- Château Pech Redon L'épervier 2010, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Grant Burge The Holy Trinity Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvédre 2010, South Australia
- Wolf Blass Red Label Shiraz Grenache 2012, Australia
- Wolf Blass Yellow Label Ltd. Edition Shiraz Grenache Mourvedre 2012, South Australia
- D'arenberg The Stump Jump Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre 2010, Australia