Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Traditional Amarone notes - but with a sweeter edge.
I found this refreshingly less-sweet than some dessert wines can be, with a nice balance of acid to carry it through. And as a red of course it's somewhat distinctive.
Dark cherries, raisins, and a medium-long finish.
Tasted April 2014.
Visit my website www.vinceteragroup.com/
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi 2014, Veneto
- Serego Alighieri 650 Anniversario Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2005, Veneto
- Monte Del Frá Lena Di Mezzo Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 2013, Veneto
- Monte Del Frá Lena Di Mezzo Valpolicella Classico 2014, Veneto
- Le Arche Ripasso Valpolicella 2012, Veneto