Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
This wine is the wine that made me fall in love with Napa Valley Cab Sauvs. There is a rich sweetness to the aroma of this wine with hints of spice and the flavour is complex with toasted oak, dark chocolate and even tobacco and leather.
This is easily one of my favourite wines. Of course it probably helps that the first time I tried it, I shared the bottle with a woman who would become the first Asian I have bed. Of course that's a story for a different website.
Visit my website www.realjohnson.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005, Mendoza
- Ferrari Carano Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, California
- Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Concha Y Toro Don Melchor Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Maipo Valley
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia