Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (4)
The nose along tells me that this wine is going to be fantastic. Aromas of black cherries, blueberries, plums, cassis, cedar and spicy. Medium to full body, mouth feel is generous in fruit with lively acidity and grainy tannins. Great buy here.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
A weighty wine - dark in colour and deep in flavor. Lots of herbal and peppery notes on the nose and palate with a deep core of berry jam holding it all up. Some vanilla rounds it all out. Pleasing finish. Nice, hefty carmenere at a nice price.
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Carmenere Gran Reserva 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Concha Y Toro Winemaker's Lot 148 Carmenère 2007, Chile
- Emiliana Novas Carménère / Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Viña Tarapacá Gran Reserva Carmenère 2013, Maipo Valley
- Miguel Torres Cordillera De Los Andes Special Reserva Carmenère 2009, Curicó Valley