Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
The cap on this bottle is a real challenge to open. Is there a trick to it? Pity the wait staff who have to open this at a table. Henri et cie should re-think it because its putting me off one of my favourite wines.
The only complex aspect about this wine is how to open the bottle. I cut myself on the thick foil wrap, then there was a plastic coating instead of a cork, which I managed to break through with the corkscrew. The wine itself was not nearly as memorable as the ten minutes I spent trying to access it.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Craggy Range Te Muna Road Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Martinborough
- Roger & Didier Raimbault Sancerre 2014, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley