Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
This is a review for the 2009 Red Diamond Cabernet Sauvignon from the general section (some 2008 are still available). It is a medium to full bodied, fruity/over-oaked/over-extracted wine, with intense aromas of cherry/black cherry, oak, coconut and vanilla. It has refined tannins (decant for 15 min) and a long finish. Can be enjoyed now, but should get better with age: from 2015-2019. My impression: NICE to BEAUTIFUL, 89 pts - will have a wide appeal and is a great buy for $12 ($2 off). Tasted Apr/12.
See my wine recommendations readily available at the LCBO @
or here @
Visit my website www.grapeselections.com
Washington State Cab ~> Smooth and easy drinking is the best way to describe this one. Some good black fruit and a touch of spice. At 13.5% it`s fairly round on the palate; not terribly complex but then not every wine we drink needs to be a case study. Enjoy this one as a `go-to`wine in your cellar.
Visit my website www.tylerphilp.com/
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Louis M. Martini Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, California
- Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Chile
- William Fèvre Chile Espino Gran Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Maipo Valley