Community Reviews (1)
Grape drying to enhance wine quality , a traditional European method, has produced an Amarone-style wine displaying amplified flavours and richness. 70% Luci Kuhlmann, 30% Leon Millot aged for 20 months in premium American oak barrels. Displays coffee, chocolate and candied aromas with velvety tannins. Pairs well with roasted meats and vegetables, duck or powerful cheeses.
Visit my website www.dandickinson.com
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Bodegas Mas Alta Artigas 2008, Priorat
- Podere La Cappella Querciolo Chianti Classico Riserva 2011, Tuscany
- Il Molino Di Grace Il Margone Chianti Classico Gran Selezione 2011, Tuscany
- Castello Di Gabbiano Gran Selezione Bellezza Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany