Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (4)
A good find. I wasn't expecting a lot from a $15 wine but was pleasantly surprised.
Cherry and black current fruits. A feel of ripeness. Smooth, kind of silky mouthfeel. Big acidity.
Food friendly wine.
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
Was very surprised with this one for the price. A real gem! Enjoyed it very much and at that price..wow. Went back to buy more they were sold out. I can see why. Was way better then the Valpolicella superiore ripasso classico I tried at 18.95.
Visit my website www.lisalorenzpaintings.com
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto
- Giuseppe Campagnola Ripasso Della Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2014, Veneto