Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Beautiful wine with dark berries and herbs on the nose. Ripe fruit on the palate with soft tannins make this a quaffer. Lingering fruity aftertaste.
Interesting resin cork. Ripe raspberry, herbal spice aromas. Straightforward and uncomplicated Shiraz with gobs of red berries, along with cedar oak flavours. Chewy, ripe tannins. Medium-bodied. Good, easy-drinking AU Shiraz. Tasted Feb/2012.
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia