Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (3)
"It is hard to find a better value than the outstanding 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon . This sleeper of the vintage exhibits an opaque ruby/purple color as well as loads of cassis, blackberry, graphite, and cedar notes. Full-bodied, rich, and concentrated with silky tannins and a lush, generous constitution, this beauty is capable of lasting 10-15 years."
Blackcurrant, leather, and dark chocolate on the nose. A respectable amount of dry tannins, with a very good finish. Pleasant, but an average Cabernet Sauvignon over all.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia