Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (5)
Dry, smooth tasting cabernet sauvignon. Blackberry flavours. Nice, but not overpowering tannins. Long finish. Good balance. Goes well with steak. Tasted July 2011.
A big red from California. Love the region and its big flavours.
Nose is full of ripe fruit and even hints of jam. The slight spice tickles the nose as you get ready for tasting.
It is full-bodied on the tongue and emparts strong flavours of ripe fruit, vanilla, and moderate tannins. The tannins become quite silky and developed once decanted for about a half hour.
The finish lingers and refills the nose with smoke, tobacco, and more fresh dark, fruit.
Expensive, but nonetheless a great drink
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- Kenwood Jack London Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, California
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia