Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (5)
Dry, smooth tasting cabernet sauvignon. Blackberry flavours. Nice, but not overpowering tannins. Long finish. Good balance. Goes well with steak. Tasted July 2011.
A big red from California. Love the region and its big flavours.
Nose is full of ripe fruit and even hints of jam. The slight spice tickles the nose as you get ready for tasting.
It is full-bodied on the tongue and emparts strong flavours of ripe fruit, vanilla, and moderate tannins. The tannins become quite silky and developed once decanted for about a half hour.
The finish lingers and refills the nose with smoke, tobacco, and more fresh dark, fruit.
Expensive, but nonetheless a great drink
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Forest Hill Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, Western Australia
- Robert Mondavi Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, California
- L'ecole 41 Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, Washington
- Katnook Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2011, South Australia