Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
2009 was in my cellar for a year, had it with a steak. Impressive, more polised than I remember. Nice wine for $13, wish I had another.
The 2010 35° South Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon is medium bodied, fruity wine with notes of strawberry and bilberry. Tannins are refined (drink upon opening) and the finish is medium to long. Drink now and for the next couple of years. My impression: NICE, 86.5 pts - palate is more reminiscent of Shiraz than Cab. Tasted Dec/11.
If you would like to see wines I recommend and that are still available at the LCBO, please visit this link (listed in my profile):
Visit my website www.grapeselections.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia
- K W V Cathedral Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, South Africa
- Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Chile
- Torres Santa Digna Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Central Valley