James Oatley Tic Tok Sauvignon Blanc 2009, Western Australia
Produced from grapes grown in Pemberton and Frankland River WA (90%) with a little from Mudgee NSW (10%), our winemakers fermented the juice in large stainless steel tanks, at cold temperatures, to capture the crisp varietal fruit characters.
This premier example of Australian sauvignon blanc exhibits the hallmarks of the varietal – a very pale appearance and zesty tropical fruits with just a hint of grassy, herbal notes and zippy acidity. It has a lovely mouthfeel and great length of flavour.
Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Caliterra Sauvignon Blanc Reserva 2015, Casablanca Valley
- Santa Carolina Sauvignon Blanc Reserva 2015, Chile
- Nederburg Sauvignon Blanc The Winemaster's Reserve 2015, Western Cape
- Casillero Del Diablo Reserva Sauvignon Blanc 2016, Casablanca Valley
- De Martino Legado Reserva Sauvignon Blanc 2014, Casablanca Valley