Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
I drank this a few months ago, and don't have detailed tasting notes, but can say that this was a very impressive wine. Tannins are well in check now, and it's concentrated, fresh, and complex. Don't be afraid to drink this now.
- Concha Y Toro Terrunyo Peumo Vineyard Block 27 Carmenère 2012, Cachapoal Valley
- Viña Tarapacá Gran Reserva Carmenère 2013, Maipo Valley
- Miguel Torres Cordillera De Los Andes Special Reserva Carmenère 2009, Curicó Valley
- Montes Alpha Carmenère 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Casa Lapostolle Cuvée Alexandre Carmenère 2013, Central Valley