Cave De Hoen Mausberg Blanc De Blancs Brut Crémant D'alsace - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Curiously dusty, resinous, off-dry and fruit-shy example of crémant here. Average all around. Tasted June 2010. Value...
Made entirely from white grapes - I suspect some pinot blanc weighs in here - this is a fresh, mild sparkler with a...
Mildly yeasty, leesy nose with lemon custard and lime cordial. Palate is bright with plenty of lively acidity but...
Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
A nice sparkling wine from Alsace. This blanc de blancs (white made entirely of white grapes) is made with Pinot blanc and Pinot Auxerrois. I think this would be an overall crowd pleaser. It has a nice mouthfeel and is quite refreshing. It would be a great aperitif. Good price.
Visit my website www.theyummygrape.com
Similar Sparkling White
- Wolf Blass Gold Label Pinot Noir/Chardonnay Sparkling Wine 2012, South Australia
- Tawse Spark Brut Sparkling 2012, Ontario
- Domaine De Vaugondy Brut Vouvray, Loire
- Domaine J. Laurens Le Moulin Brut Blanquette De Limoux, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Tawse Spark Limestone Ridge Riesling Sparkling 2013, Ontario