Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
A nice and complex Shiraz made in South Australia. Fruity, spicy with some taste of licorice, oak and chocolate. The screw cap is handy if you can't finish the whole bottle all at once.
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia