Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (4)
I actually agree with the poster who gave it an 84. I was totally surprised by this after the '06, which was outstanding, rich, plush, ageworthy and simply delicious. The '07 tastes like an entirely different product. I'll stick with my case of '06
I can only assume that is a rating for the previous vintage and not this weirdo.
Big surprise that you've never heard of whoever gave this wine that rating.
This wine is a disjointed, under-ripe, acidic mess.
It tastes like homemade wine.
An interesting oaky, slightly smoky berry nose with touches of spice, pine and tobacco.
Disappointingly medium, almost light bodied. Very little concentration of fruit that just can't compete with the raw cranberry, woody palate.
Long finish, like lemon juice.
Embarrassing release from Tyrrell's.
I'm taking back the rest
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia