Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (5)
Is Australia considered new world? No? Well their wine sure is.
Yet another "cleverly" named wine from D'arenberg, this Rhone blend is light, sweet, fruity and ... well, boring.
Raspberry, strawberry and a touch of candy apple. All a bit too modern for my palate. I missed the earthy, savory dimension found in it's Rhone counterparts.
Nothing offensive here, just a simple sipper aiming to please.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Gérard Bertrand Grand Terroir Les Aspres Syrah/Mourvèdre/Grenache 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Gérard Bertrand Terroir Corbières 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Hahn Winery G.S.M 2014, California