Walla Walla and Willamette Must Go To Wineries?!

2 post(s)

Sl380960_thumbnail
Jeff Payne 2 posts

Hey all, I’m looking for a little guidance on what should be my go to wineries first in Walla Walla, WA and then in and around McMinnville, OR.

I’m planning on hitting up L’ecole 41in Walla Walla and maybe Erath and Domaine Drouihn in the Willamette but I’m coming up short for anywhere else. I have very little time in either area so any assistance would VERY greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jeff

Caj_winealign_thumbnail
Carol Ann Jessiman Administrator 27 posts

I had my first visit to Oregon in May, but hopefully not my last. (I’ll have to go back for Washington!) Domaine Drouhin is the ‘classic’ stop and it is very nice. But there are so many other smaller wineries with great wines that you may not get to see in the LCBO. Argyle is making amazing traditional method sparkling wines that are very good, Torri Mor’s Pinot Noir is great and they have a beautiful patio view, and don’t miss Domaine Serene! Expensive, but very nice and my trip favorite. Before you go, take 28 minutes and watch this great podcast from the LCBO Discovery Series: http://podcast.lcbo.com/lcbo/learn/podcasts/dis… – Have a great trip!