California Wine Fair 2014 – Canadian Tour
The California lifestyle embodies all the characteristics of a fine wine – vibrant, spirited and full of excitement. You are invited to drink in the famous, sun-kissed wine country of the Golden State and share the passion for liquid sunshine in a glass.
Raise a glass to California and enjoy a unique opportunity to sample a wide selection of more than 400 premium wines from 150 of California’s top producers.
This is the largest tasting tour of California wines in Canada!
Ottawa: Friday, April 4, 2014 (The Westin Ottawa)
Toronto: Monday, April 7, 2014 (Fairmont Royal York Hotel)
WineAlign Members receive $5.00 off the ticket price for the Toronto and Ottawa Shows – Use Coupon Code: WACALI
(The coupon code can be submitted on the checkout page.)
Top 10 Reasons to Attend the California Wine Fair
10. Get Inspired – learning about California wines at the California Wine Fair may just inspire you to visit the Golden State in 2014. Get help planning your trip at www.discovercaliforniawines.com.
9. Great Value for Money! – for one fair price you can sample a myriad of wines at varying price points without having to purchase extra tasting tickets.
8. Amazing Flavour Sensations – along with California’s most beloved varieties (Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Zinfandel), get ready to taste wines made from a huge range of varieties such as Pinot Noir, Viognier, Rhone varieties, Bordeaux varieties, and Sauvignon Blanc.
7. Appellations Abound! – drill deep into the stylistic differences of wines from a variety of appellations including Alexander Valley, Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma Coast, Oakville, Sta. Rita Hills, Monterey County, Lodi, Carneros and Paso Robles, to name a few.
6. California Wines are Eco-Friendly – the Wine Institute and the California Association of Winegrape Growers (CAWG) developed the Code of Sustainable Winegrowing in 2002 to promote environmental stewardship and social responsibility in the California wine industry.
5. Largest California Wine Tasting in Canada – and it’s all under one roof. Explore the types of wines you like and experience the many flavours available at this event.
4. Diversity of Styles – vintners will be coming from all over the Golden State and bringing a huge range of wines with them. It’s a convenient way to learn the differences between the varieties and styles of wine. There’s definitely something for everyone.
3. Exciting New Wineries – explore a number of new wineries never before seen in Canada. Check out the complete list at www.calwine.ca.
2. More Participants than Ever – the event is bigger and better than ever before – 165 wineries, 450 wines, and numerous friends from the wineries and vineyards.
1. Let California Sunshine Brighten your Spring! – after the winter of 2014, we could all use a little California sun this spring. Come out to the California Wine Fair and experience sunshine in a glass.
To find more information about California wines, please visit http://www.discovercaliforniawines.com.